What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a natural state of selective and focused attention. It is a proven powerful and effective tool in creating changes in the thinking and behavior of people.
Hypnosis or better known as Hypnotherapy is a technique of inducing a trance or a dream-like state of deep relaxation to treat disorders mainly of psychological or emotional origin, for self-help methodology or even for performances and shows.
However, hypnosis today is recognized by the scientific community as an effective healing tool and it’s used in various fields as a part of medical, psychological and dental treatments. Hypnosis can also be used to recover forgotten memories (regression) and patterns to help you to move on with your life especially when you feel you’re stuck in a situation or state whether it’s physical or psychological.
Hypnosis can help you to:
- Manage stress, fear and anxiety
- Treat addiction
- Mange chronic pain
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Enhance athletic and sport performance
- Manage cancer pain
- Treat anxiety and depression
- Dental anaesthesia
- Treat Insomnia, headaches and migraines
- Increase motivation
- Post-traumatic stress
- Treat Phobias (all types of phobias)
- Quit smoking
- Eliminate sexual problems
- Sleep disorders
- Grief and loss
- Eliminate unwanted habits
At The MindTech Institute we offer hypnosis training based on two levels; Hypnosis Practitioner and Hypnosis Master Practitioner. Usually trainees sign up for the Practitioner and Master Practitioner package simply because they complete each other in a unique five days training.
Please contact us for more information about our Hypnosis Practitioner and Hypnosis Master Practitioner Training package.
Hypnosis Practitioner Training (3 days)
Our hypnosis training includes modern and old hypnosis techniques and Inductions such as the Ericksonian Induction, Dave Elman Induction and others. You will be able to practice hypnosis successfully in only 3 days. You will learn and practice in class deepening techniques, post-hypnotic suggestions and the most effective hypnotic techniques for pain control, catalepsy, amnesia, time distortion, and hallucination.
We cover in the Hypnosis Practitioner level:
- The Pre-Talk
- Good First Visit Induction
- Progressive Relaxation Induction
- The Pen Drop Induction
- The Anesthesthetic Induction
- Emerging techniques
- Pain killer techniques and partial emerging
- Suggestibility Test
- The Dave Elman Induction
- The Instant Induction
- The Stress Reduction Technique Induction
- Waking Hypnosis Suggestion
- Rules of the mind
- An overview of Hypnotic regression
- Methods for deepening
- Hand Drop Induction
- The Hand Shake Interrupt Inductions
- The Eye Fixation Induction
- Self-Hypnosis Instructions
- Self-Hypnosis Deepening
- Self-Hypnosis Suggestions
- SELF-HYPNOSIS-How To Give Yourself Suggestions
- The Light Switch Self-Hypnosis Technique