TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd provides training/course and services within The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd scope of work to the clients and or individuals in their training courses as outlined in the training or service information, available on the The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd website (themindtechinstitute.com). Other services are provided as outlined in print materials, the website or sent by direct proposals. These are complex services and The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd assumes that the client is fully aware of the services and process involved when they accept this agreement.
- The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd reserves all intellectual property rights in connection to the services and products provided under this agreement, including rights to all work developed and used as part of the Agreement. The intellectual property rights may include but are not limited to copyright, trademarks – registered and unregistered, work practices, methods, designs, concepts, all content and trade practices. Use of any of The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd intellectual property outside the scope of this agreement is strictly prohibited and protected under the international law of copyright act. Any attempt of duplication or copy in any part of The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd work or in its entirety without prior written permission from the The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd will constitute an act of copyrights violation. This will be viewed seriously and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd will ensure that the required training/services is functioning well during online enrollments or ordering any of The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd products or services. The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd is not responsible for any technical problem occurred during an ordered program or service but will keep the client informed of any changes and update during the time of getting the technical problem fixed by The MindTech Institute’s assigned technicians.
- It is the clients, costumers, attendees and/or employer’s responsibility to ensure that students attends the training or undertake the training if it’s an online training. And also it’s the individual/client/costumer’s responsibility to attend the purchased training or undertake the training if it’s an online purchased training, service.
- When a client, costumer, attendee or trainee doesn’t attend, undertake or finish the purchased training or service/s purchased from The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd, it’s not The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd responsibility to pay a refund for the purchased unattended or uncollected training or service/s which The MindTech Institute PTY LTD provides.
- The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd will inform the clients or costumers at least once by an email, call or other method of communication if the costumer or client did not attend, take or collect the purchased service/s.
- The client agrees to pay The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd for any product, training or services before taking, shipping, collecting or attending the purchased service, training or product especially if it’s an Online Training, purchase or service.
- The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd does NOT offer any refund or pay for any cancelled service/s, product/s, training or other services purchased online through The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd website, other affiliate websites or other related or unrelated websites.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Subject to 2. To the maximum extent permitted by law The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd gives no warranties, and shall have no liability to the client in relation to:
- Use or implementation of The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd training systems and products and resulting clients, costumers, staff, students or attendees performance or lack thereof;
- Unsuitability of the training for any specific purpose;
- Any other liability relating to the training or outcomes from the training;
- The implementation of any advice, referral, system or idea that The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd may provide during, after or as part of providing the services or products.
- Without limiting the foregoing provisions of this clause 2, neither The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd, its employees or associates nor contractors if any shall have any liability in relation to any indirect or consequential loss, relating to any of the services provided or products purchased.
- The MindTech Institute must ensure the functionality of its website to the best of its ability and must do the best of its ability to fix a technical problem if occurred as soon as possible and provide to the best of its ability a decent online service/s to its online clients or customers.
- The enrolled online clients must fulfill any and all required tasks set by The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd in order to be certified.
- No award or certification will be granted if the client/s did not fulfill a required task/s, paid fully for the services, courses or products, and did not take the online course.
- Any online client or customer who purchased any online course/s or service/s must provide The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd with his/her/their correct name, email, phone and addresses if required. The MindTech Institute is not responsible if an online client/s provided an incorrect or false details.
- The client must ensure to provide the MindTech Institute Pty Ltd with his/her/their correct full name/s, correct and valid address, correct contact details for the certification, awards and delivery purposes. Otherwise, The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd is not responsible for undelivered product, service, certification, award and others.
- The online client/s must ensure they have funds in their bank, PayPal or any other payment methods before making any payment to The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd. And also, The MindTech Institute Pty Ltd is NOT responsible for any errors, mistakes, faults or any kind of misconduct/s caused buy the client/s’ bank, PayPal account or other payment organization or person/s.
- Since The MindTech Institute is mostly based in Australia, all prices and fees on any (online) product, course, training and/or services on The MindTech Institute’s websites are priced and paid in Australian dollar (AUD). Therefore, it is the responsibility of of the client/s to check the conversion of their local currency and the equivalence to the AUD or their currency. NOTE: seminars, workshops, classes, training and other services offshore (outside Australia) are all priced and and paid in American dollar USD. Therefore, it is the responsibility of of the client/s to check the conversion of their local currency and the equivalence to the USD or their currency.
By clicking next or proceeding, you are accepting all the above terms and conditions.
THE MINDTECH INSTITUTE